The advantages of providing for retirement through an SMSF include:
- Reduced tax on investment income and capital gains
- Ongoing tax benefits from an allocated pension fund upon retirement
- Reduced administration costs.
Taking control of your super
SMSFs hold almost one-third of all money invested in superannuation funds in Australia today. They are becoming increasingly popular because of the control and flexibility they offer.
SMSF trustees have the advantage of making all the investment decisions and having full control over their portfolio. But this brings considerable responsibility and the risk of selecting poor investments.
Setting up an SMSF
Accru can advise on whether an SMSF is the best choice for you. We also provide strategic advice on contributions planning, pension payments and other matters.
Our SMSF professionals will take care of all the red tape for you. They have substantial experience in establishing SMSFs, ensuring funds meet all legal requirements, and delivering excellent financial outcomes.
Full range of SMSF services
Accru’s SMSF services include:
- Evaluation of the suitability of an SMSF for your particular circumstances
- Fund establishment
- Ongoing compliance documentation and procedures
- Fund administration and accounting
- Assistance with ATO audits and reviews
- Preparation and lodgement of statutory returns
- Pension establishment
- Documentation to record the transition to pension phase
- Ongoing administration of pension funds.
Contact us to discuss whether an SMSF is the best option for you, or to explore ways to improve the performance of your existing SMSF.
Accru is an award-winning network of Australian accounting firms
Accru is an award-winning network of independently-owned accounting firms in Australia. We help businesses grow, thrive and generate wealth for their owners…
Just as plants thrive when they are nurtured, businesses succeed when they are supported by people experienced with the challenges they face. At Accru, we…
“Accru has helped us through property developments and establishing and maintaining our current resort enterprise.”
Our people are naturally experts in their field. With a team of 200 across Australia, you’ll find a myriad of skills to help manage your business and financial challenges.