We know businesses want an auditor who focuses on what’s important, doesn’t reinvent the wheel each year, and is able to reveal useful insights about the business at the end of the audit process. With Accru, that’s what you will receive.
Stable, partner-led team
With Accru, audit engagements are partner-led and supported by qualified and experienced team members, committed to understanding your business and meeting your timeframes with minimal disruption to your people.
Technically our team is excellent, but we differ from the very large firms in the high level of personal service and partner involvement we bring to engagements. Benefits include:
- An efficient, cost-effective audit
- Assurance that your business is compliant with current regulatory requirements and local and international accounting standards
- Detailed management reports that fully disclose what has been learnt from the audit
- An independent view of performance from auditors with insights into best practice processes and industry drivers.
Getting extra value from your audit
Accru’s value-add management reports frequently reveal:
- Ways to streamline your systems and procedures, strengthen your controls and provide better management information
- Potential problems that can assist with risk management, governance and decision-making
- Opportunities to improve business performance.
How Accru can help you
Our external audit services encompass
- Financial statement audits
- Agreed upon procedure engagements
- Accounting system and control reviews
- Providing compliance opinions
- SMSF audits
- Trust account audits
- Grant audits.
Accru is an award-winning network of Australian accounting firms
Accru is an award-winning network of independently-owned accounting firms in Australia. We help businesses grow, thrive and generate wealth for their owners…
Just as plants thrive when they are nurtured, businesses succeed when they are supported by people experienced with the challenges they face. At Accru, we…
“Accru has helped us through property developments and establishing and maintaining our current resort enterprise.”
Our people are naturally experts in their field. With a team of 200 across Australia, you’ll find a myriad of skills to help manage your business and financial challenges.