Putting our values into practice
Giving back to the community is an important part of our culture, values, and our philosophy to put people first.
Each year we put our values into practice through our support for a variety of causes and we have a long history of supporting charities that help people with:
- Mental health issues
- Genetic disorders
- Blood transfusion needs.
At Accru Rawsons, we participate in:
- Pink Ribbon Breakfast – in support of the Breast Cancer Foundation
- Biggest Morning Tea – to raise funds and awareness for the Cancer Council’s research, prevention, education and support
- Fight Cancer Footy Colours Day – a national community fundraising event that helps kids with cancer keep up with school
- Jeans for Genes Day – a fundraiser for the Children’s Medical Institute in support of children with genetic disorders
- R U OK? – a harm prevention charity that encourages people to stay connected and have conversations that can help others through difficult times in their lives
- Australian Red Cross – voluntary blood donation.
If it matters, get involved
We encourage our staff to put forward charities they would like to support. This has led to our team getting involved in causes that really matter to them.
Accru is an award-winning network of Australian accounting firms
Accru is an award-winning network of independently-owned accounting firms in Australia. We help businesses grow, thrive and generate wealth for their owners…
Just as plants thrive when they are nurtured, businesses succeed when they are supported by people experienced with the challenges they face. At Accru, we…
“Accru has helped us through property developments and establishing and maintaining our current resort enterprise.”
Our people are naturally experts in their field. With a team of 200 across Australia, you’ll find a myriad of skills to help manage your business and financial challenges.